Thanks to all the homeschool families & Christian schools who take the time to sell their homeschool books to Second Harvest Curriculum.
Our customers really do appreciate being able to purchase used homeschool books.
We are experiencing huge amounts of books coming in and our shelves are full!
Please call 308-350-0335 or email us at email@example.com before filling out the submission form
- We are purchasing current Abeka, Math U See, Rod & Staff, Saxon & Apologia curriculum.
- We are purchasing the current editions only of Bob Jones Books in all grades.
- We have added to our Catalog, Institute for Excellence in Writing, Shurley English, Answers in Genesis, Mystery of History, Notgrass History, Charlotte Mason Education and Alpha Omega LifePac sets in 2015 & 2016.
General Information and Policies
- Current edition ONLY for Bob Jones & A Beka
- No secular books, i.e. school books (Saxon is accepted)
- We do not accept ABeka Video Manuals
- Before you mail your books you MUST fill out our on-line submission form or call Second Harvest Curriculum for more information or send us an excel spreadsheet of what you are selling.
- When sending your books, include your name, address, zip code, phone number & email
- Save an inventory copy of books sent, and also receipt from Postal Service or U.P.S.
- You will receive 40% of what we mark or sell the book for: For example, A book, which new sells for $10.00, we sell for $7.50, and you receive $3.00, or 40% of $7.50. Processing usually takes a couple of weeks, at which time you will receive a check for your books.
Here is a list of a few of the publishers we handle:
* We only purchase SETS of Alpha Omega LifePacs * We purchase Bob Jones Teacher editions that have Part A & B or Part 1 & 2 as SETS * A Beka * Bob Jones * Saxon * Singapore Math U.S edition * Life of Fred * Notgrass History * Easy Grammar * Rod and Staff * Apologia * Mystery of History * Math U See * Shurley English * Christian Liberty Press * Charlotte Mason Education * Alpha Omega LifePac
- You pay for the books shipped to us. We are unable to return books we cannot use. If your books are not in the list above E-mail us to see if we will buy it.
- Mail by U.S. Postal Service Book Rate, or U.P.S. Please save receipt.
- Click here to fill out the form of books and homeschooling items you would like to sell to us!
We, at Second Harvest Curriculum, are committed to provide Christian Schools with the highest level of service. Our company purchases current textbooks that are no longer in use from Christian Schools and then re-sells them to other Christian Schools and Home Educators. Second Harvest curriculum, also known as UsedHomeSchoolBooks.com has been serving Christian Schools and the homeschooling community since 1993. There are three ways that Second Harvest curriculum can assist you:
1. Convert books to cash, Second Harvest Curriculum can convert the current books that you are no longer using into cash so that your school can purchase the books that you need. We pay you 25% of what we mark the books for. You pay for the shipping cost to our company.
2. Secondly we can save you money! Your school can save by purchasing used books. Our extensive inventory of pre-owned K-12 textbooks meet the highest standards and provide a cost effective alternative to purchasing new textbooks. Savings may be as high as 75% of the publisher's price. Examples of publishers we carry are A Beka, Bob Jones, Saxon, Rod and Staff, Apologia, Math U See, and many more! Here is more information on how to purchase used books from SHC.
3. And finally, parents can save by purchasing used books. Perhaps your student's parents are responsible for purchasing books required for the school year. We would be happy to assist them in purchasing the books they need. Our website contains our complete inventory and is updated daily. Here is more information on how to purchase used books from SHC.
Our School Service Department is happy to answer any questions that you may have about selling or purchasing books. Feel free to call us at our phone number 308-350-0335.
- Current K-12 Textbooks.
- Unused current K-12 workbooks, test and quiz books.
- Textbooks in good or fair condition.
- Automated Buying Form http://www.usedhomeschoolbooks.com/sell.asp
- Email list of books to firstname.lastname@example.org (include publisher, copyright, grade, bar code, name and estimated condition) Please use Condition Codes chart below.
Benefits For Your School:
- Organize and clean up your cluttered book rooms.
- Convert unused books to cash!
- Fast processing and payment. SHC is not a consignment, payment received upon completion of processing books.
- We do all the work of selling your books so you don't have to.
- "A" ~ Like new or gently used, may have slightly bent corners or covers.
- "B" ~ Cover may be worn or written on. Spine may be ripped or taped. Up to 10 pages of highlighting is acceptable.
- "C" ~ 1-10 pages may be missing or written on. Possibly 10 or more pages highlighted. Cover may be gone or very ripped. May not have Toolkit CD. Usable.
- "NC" ~ Means that it is not current or compatible with the most recent edition.
- "*" ~ When an asterisk is found at the end of a title it means this book is compatible with the newest edition.
NOTE: Please make sure all Teacher Editions that include CD's are sent together. Teacher Editions without CD's will be considered "C" condition.